The pitch: The EcoBorder Curb was designed to give a professional look to any landscape as a cost-effective alternative to pour-in-place concrete borders.
- Molded from recycled tire rubber and manufactured in the USA.
- Can stretch enough to accommodate the contraction and expansion that takes place in seasonal changes or extreme hot and cold temperatures that cause concrete to eventually crack.
- Retains the desired look of the custom stone or concrete borders that need to be professionally installed, but eliminates the drawbacks of such products.
For more information: www.ecoborder.com
Edgetite Paver Spikes
The pitch: Edgetite spikes help solve the separation problem that can occur when installing paver edging with common spikes.
- Edgetite spikes are unique because of the angled-tip design.
- As an Edgetite spike is hammered into the compacted base the angled-tip deflects away from the installation while the head pushes the edge restraint tightly against the brick.
- The angled final position of an installed Edgetite spike resists frost heave.
For more information: www.edgetite.com
Oly-Ola Edgings Teco-Edg
The pitch: Oly-Ola Edgings’ Teco-Edg is a 6-in. high L-shaped edge restraint with drainage slots.
- Made of PVC material, it can be installed under or outside pavers or gravel.
- Available in rigid or flexible pieces, the 6 x 6-in., L-shaped profile of the restraint is designed with multi-purpose stake holes.
- The edging can also be used on green roofs and helps buildings qualify for LEED points.
For more information: www.olyola.com
Surefoot RockStar Choice Garden Edge
The pitch: The Surefoot RockStar Choice Garden Edge is made of a non rusting 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum.
- The 8-ft., lengths can be formed to accommodate curves in any garden and hold their shape since they are aluminum.
- Built-in connections don't require clips.
- Can be used for garden beds, tree rings, walkways and patios.
For more information: www.surefootedging.com