1. DIG LEIT -1
The pitch: DIG has developed a fully self-sustainable irrigation controller that doesn’t use batteries or an AC power source.
- The LEIT -1 requires no direct sunlight and can obtain enough power from surrounding light to operate both day and night in any weather condition.
- In addition, the LEIT -1 employs SimpleSmart programming which automatically adjusts irrigation schedules monthly.
For more information: www.digcorp.com
2. FX Luminaire Luxor ZD
The pitch: With FX Luminaire’s Luxor ZD, you can create any ambience any time.
- Zoning allows lights to be programmed into preset vignettes, which can be activated for special occasions.
- Dimming allows lights to automatically emit any desired illumination percentage anytime, anywhere within a system.
For more information: www.fxl.com
3. Galcon 3 Station Battery Operate Controllers
The pitch: Galcon is bringing a 3 station option to its designed 7000 Series battery operated controllers.
- These 3 station controllers, paired with either ¾- or 1-in. DC inline valves, are a solution for automated operation of a drip, pop-up or rotor based system.
- A single 9-volt battery is needed for this controller to operate one, two or three valves.
For more information: www.galconc.com
4. Hunter Micro Irrigation Emitters
The pitch: Hunter emitters apply water slowly and directly to the plant.
- Available in three inlets: self-piercing barb, 10/32 thread and ½-in. female thread.
- The barb and 10/32 thread models are offered in .5, 1, 2, 4, and 6 GPH models; the ½-in. female threaded model is available in 1 and 2 GPH.
For more information: www.hunterindustries.com
5. Irritrol Climate Logic Weather Sensing
The pitch: For simple water savings, weather-following and automatic irrigation control, Irritrol introduces the Climate Logic wireless weather system.
- Consisting of a wireless transmitting weather sensor for installation outdoors and a receiver module to attach to the Irritrol controller.
- The system monitors weather data, transmits them to the module and then alters the controller’s program based on the weather.
For more information: www.irritrol.com
6. Rain Bird R-VAN Variable Arc Rotary Nozzles
The pitch: Rain Bird’s R-VAN Variable Arc Rotary Nozzles feature a low precipitation rate to reduce run-off and erosion.
- A high level of distribution uniformity, thick wind-resistant water streams and larger droplets ensure efficient performance.
- The nozzles can be adjusted by hand, and they are compatible with all models of Rain Bird spray bodies, risers and adapters.
For more information: www.rainbird.com/r-van
7. Toro EVOLUTION Controller
The pitch: Toro’s EVOLUTION controller is a modular controller that can evolve over time.
- You can use a standard USB thumb drive to transfer files, programs, or upgrade to new features or smart capabilities.
- Set up programs at the clock or through optional computer software, and Utilize the Smart Connect to integrate with a number of wireless accessories including an ET sensor, a handheld remote, and multiple soil sensors.
For more information: www.toro.com/irrigation