Kubota’s LX Series Compact Tractors
The pitch: Kubota’s new “crossover” LX Series compact tractor line bridges a gap between its B and L Series models.
- The LX Series offers three models, including the entry-level LX2610SU ROPS model and the LX2610 and LX3310.
- The LX Series is powered by Kubota diesel engines ranging from 24.9 to 30.8 gross engine horsepower.
- The LX Series provides a compact size that is capable of operating 60-inch and 72-inch mid-mount mowers, yet powerful enough for a wide-range of implements including a front loader, backhoe, front snow removal implements and rear implements like five-foot rotary cutters, box blades, tillers, post-hole diggers and more via a 3-point hitch.
For more info: KubotaUSA.com
KIOTI CK2610SE HST Cab Compact Tractor
The pitch: Landscaping professionals can tackle tough jobs with ease with KIOTI’s CK2610SE HST Cab compact tractor.
- Launched in 2020, the model features a 24.5 hp engine with hydrostatic transmission and a factory-installed cab with A/C and heat, plus a deluxe suspension seat that allows operators to perform tasks comfortably year-round.
- A Tier 4 compliant eco-friendly diesel engine combined with a premium cab offers operators powerful performance in a quieter environment.
- A standard rear three-point adjustment lever makes it easy to raise and lower the telescopic lower links and stabilizers from outside the tractor when attaching implements.
For more info: Kioti.com
The pitch: The CT1025 sub-compact tractor packs power into a small frame size to efficiently complete projects.
- It includes a limited Category 1 three-point hitch for using implements.
- The hydrostatic transmission offers clutch-free forward and reverse movement.
- It features a 25-hp diesel engine and four-wheel drive.
For more info: Bobcat.com/tractors
Simplicity’s Legacy XL Subcompact Tractor
The pitch: Reliable power and dynamic capabilities in a subcompact package without skimping on the comfort features.
- Attachments include (but are not limited to): dozer blade, front-end loader, backhoe and powered rotary broom.
- It is equipped with a 33 gross hp Vanguard Big Block V-Twin engine with electronic fuel injection.
- Shift between 2WD and 4WD for on-demand power when needed.
- Users have a choice of a 52- or 61-inch deck.
For more info: Simplicitymfg.com
Steiner 450 Tractor
The pitch: The Steiner 450 tractor is a versatile machine with its articulating and oscillating frame, hydraulic weight transfer, traction boost system and a powerful engine.
- The Steiner Rough Cut Mower attachment clears thick, overgrown, brush and grass and comes standard with durable caster wheels.
- This tool is designed to evenly cut through tall grass and heavy brush up to 1.5 inches in diameter.
- The Steiner 450 tractor and its attachments can tackle a wide array of tough projects.
For more info: Steinerturf.com
Explore the June 2021 Issue
Check out more from this issue and find you next story to read.
Latest from Lawn & Landscape
- Team Engine launches AI-Driven translation tools
- Envu welcomes Price as head of U.S. turf & ornamentals business
- Act small, think big
- Yanmar to highlight new products at Equip Expo
- Top 5 Landscape Lighting Tips & Trends
- Ready, set, snow
- Student Spotlight: Episode 8
- SiteOne releases new LESCO Low Odor Broadleaf Herbicide