Last month, we highlighted some of the industry’s newest products we didn’t see at trade shows this year. Here are more of the products you’ll see out in the field in 2021 that we found during virtual events.
Belgard Tandem Modular Block
The pitch: Belgard’s Tandem Modular Block is a flexible solution for a range of applications, such as retaining walls, curved walls and more.
- Three different veneer facing styles lends itself to more design flexibility for design/build projects.
- Connecting multiple blocks together is easy, and it reinforces to make a higher wall to prevent geogrid.
- Units can be added to the back, which makes this product perfect for outdoor kitchen elements and smaller jobsites.
For more info: Belgard.com
The pitch: The ZT7000 is one of 21 machines in Bobcat’s full lineup of sit-down or stand-on zero-turn mowers, and it features a AirFX cutting system, creating a powerful vacuum to ensure a premium cut.
- Roto-molded dual fuel tanks on the commercial models – ZT3500 through ZT7000 – which hold up to 15 gallons.
- The machine features a mowing speed of up to 13 MPH and can reach 19 MPH during transportation.
- The ZT7000 can be equipped with various Bobcat attachments, such as the mulching baffle kit, a ZT Hitch Kit and more.
For more info: Bobcat.com
ECHO PB9010T Backpack Blower
The pitch: The PB-9010T is ECHO’s biggest backpack blower to date, and it’s ready to move anything from light to heavy, wet debris from any jobsite.
- The 79.9 cc blower features a tube throttle and generates 48 Newtons of force.
- Landscapers can use the machine for longer than other backpack blowers with a 83.8-fluid ounce fuel tank.
- The metal ring at the end of the blower pipe reduces wear and tear from daily use.
For more info: Echo-usa.com
Fecon Stumpex CUL
The pitch: This new slow speed, high torque cutting attachment mounts to Compact Utility Loaders with 10-20 GPM of hydraulic flow and 2,000-3,000 PSI.
- Its open frame facilitates material flow, while a powerful drive generates up to 4,000 ft. lbs of torque to tackle any species of wood.
- The Stumpex CUL removes stumps from 4- to 11-inches with a single plunge, and stumps greater than 11 inches with multiple plunges.
- There are no carbide tips to replace, and no flying projectiles, making the Stumpex CUL a safer, low-maintenance approach to stump removal.
For more info: Fecon.com
Ferris IS 6200
The pitch: The largest and most powerful zero-turn in the Ferris lineup, the new IS 6200 brings the company back into the high horsepower diesel market.
- Powered by a Cat 48 gross hp turbo diesel engine, the 72-inch standard cutting deck will mow in the toughest conditions.
- It features include an interactive, three-inch color display screen, a foot-activated hydraulic deck lift and dual-commercial Hydro-Gear pumps.
- The next generation ROPS, suspension seat and patented suspension system come standard for unmatched comfort.
For more info: Ferrismowers.com
FX Luminaire Luxor Cloud Management
The pitch: With several technology updates, Luxor can control your outdoor living spaces from anywhere.
- New software features include off-site system control, secure cloud access, custom site management, custom controller naming and smart-product capability.
- Cloud connection eliminates local network limitations to streamline control in the field and enable remote site management from anywhere in the world with an internet connection.
- Activate the Luxor lighting systems with voice-controlled smart home solutions including Amazon Alexa. In 2021, Luxor will also feature total voice integration for Google Home devices.
- Luxor incorporates zoning, dimming and more into a single controller. It also fully integrates with home automation systems including Control4, Lutron, Crestron, Savant and now ELAN.
For more info: fxl.com
Hunter Wireless HC Flow Meter Sensor
The pitch: Add wireless flow monitoring to new or retrofitted systems with this kit.
- The device sends station-level flow rates and flow totals from the sensor to the controller wirelessly, without the need to dig trenches or run wire.
- It provides 500 feet of line-of-sight communication from transmitter to receiver.
- It’s compatible with Hydrawise enabled HC, HPC, Pro-HC and HCC controllers.
For more info: vec.hunterindustries.com
Kioti CS2220 and CS2520
The pitch: The new compact tractors include upgraded cabs with more headspace and other premium features.
- They feature an ergonomic operator station with standard features, including a tilt wheel with power steering, a joystick valve with quick attach and detach loaders and a precision-built KIOTI diesel engine.
- The CS2220 and CS2520 are compatible with KIOTI’s new SB2420 backhoe and SL2420 front end loader.
- The new models are also compatible with KIOTI’s SM2454 and SM2460 mid-mount mowers, both of which include drive-over decks for easy attach and detach.
For more info: Kioti.com
Winter Equipment Vulcan V-Plow
The pitch: The Vulcan V-Plow cutting edge system features Winter Carbide Matrix for curb and snowplow cutting edge protection.
- It’s a complete system featuring two, 5/8-inch steel cutting edge sections, two nose and two curb PlowGuards.
- All the Vulcan steel is reinforced with carbide matrix hard facing weld, increasing cutting edge efficiency, while also reducing damage from rough roads and unseen obstructions.
- Intended for use on city streets and parking lots, the Vulcan system is compatible with Western, Fisher and SnowEx plow models, and additional models are planned.
For more info: Winterequipment.com