FAIRFAX, Va. –The National Association of Landscape Professionals has announced the recipients of this year’s Safety Recognition Awards.
The national program acknowledges industry companies that consistently demonstrate their commitment to safety. NALP’s Safety Recognition Awards are open to the entire industry.
This year, 296 awards were earned for the performance period from January 1, 2018, through December 31, 2018.
Award categories include “No Vehicle Accidents,” “No Injuries or Illnesses,” and “No Days Away from Work,” as well as the “Overall Safety Achievement Award.” Companies that participated in previous programs were also eligible for the “Most Improved” category. All award recipients can be found online.
The “Best of the Best” award was earned by the following companies who, for the past three years, have maintained the “Overall Safety Achievement Award – Gold Level” status:
- Affiliated Grounds Maintenance Group, Inc. – Lake City, Pennsylvania
- Clarence Davids & Co. – Plainfield, Pennsylvania
- Curby’s Lawn & Garden, LLC – Olathe, Kasnas
- James River Grounds Management – Glen Allen, Virginia
- Mahoney Associates Inc. – Southhampton, New York
- RSG Landscaping & Lawn Care, Inc. – Lynchburg, Virginia
- Reliable Property Service Corp. – Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Snow & Sons Landscaping, Inc. – Greenfield, Massachusetts
- Trio Outdoor Maintenance, LLC – Mt. Clemens, Michigan
- Quality Lawn, Landscape, & Fence, Inc. – Casstown, Ohio
- United Right-Of-Way – Phoenix, Arizona