TORO GRANDSTAND REVOLUTION
The pitch: The Toro GrandStand Revolution stand-on mower is a powerful machine designed for high performance and professional lawn care pros — now powered by Toro’s HyperCell batteries.
• Featuring a Turbo Force deck with adjustable baffle, operators can adjust the deck baffle cut in any conditions.
• Discharge and disperse clippings with the highest IQ system — rubber discharge chute clears obstacles.
• The Toro GrandStand Revolution combines the speed and comfort of a zero-turn rider with the on-and-off ease of a wide area walk-behind.For more info: toro.com
HUSTLER TURF SUPER SF
The pitch: The 2022 Hustler Turf Super SF is the company’s fastest and most powerful stand-on model.
• The machines have 38.5hp and 40hp Kawasaki and Vanguard Big Block Oil Guard engine options.
• It features Hydro-Gear 21 cc pumps combined with Parker TG wheel motors.
• They’re equipped with dual fuel tanks (13.9 gallon capacity) for all day mowing and less downtime.
For more info: hustlerturf.com
KUBOTA SZ SERIES COMMERCIAL STAND-ON MOWERS
The pitch: Kubota’s SZ Series fuses the power and speed of a commercial zero-turn with an agile commercial walk behind to quickly get the job done.
• Designed with a low center of gravity for stability and fast travel speeds of up to 11 mph.
• SZ Series consists of four models with deck sizes available in 36 inches, 48 inches and 61 inches.
• Powered by Kawasaki’s FX and EFI Engines.
For more info: KubotaUSA.com
JOHN DEERE QUIKTRAK STAND-ON MOWERS
The pitch: John Deere E, M & R Series QuikTrak Stand-On Mowers deliver exclusive technology combined with quality, durability and support.
• The QuikTrak Stand-On Mowers are ideal for smaller properties and landscapers that want to fit several machines on one trailer.
• Stand-on mowers are typically less expensive than zero-turn mowers, making them a budget-friendly option. The maneuverability, enhanced visibility and productivity of stand-ons are some of the other benefits.
• Additional features include improved operator position through an adjustable spring step and angled pad, and Mulch on Demand (MOD) technology on select models, allowing an operator to increase productivity and enhance mowing performance.
For more info: Deere.com
The pitch: Five deck sizes coming in at 32, 36, 48, 52 and 60 inches are available.
• They have a 10-point vibration dampening operator platform.
• There’s built- in fuel gauges and hour meters.
• It features a quick change height adjustment knob.
For more info: worldlawn.com
KIOTI ZXS STAND-ON MOWER SERIES
The pitch: Agile across various terrains, KIOTI’s new ZXS Series of stand-on zero-turn-radius mowers offer efficiency and comfort.
• Launching this spring, the series features two models to choose from, each with a 24-hp Kawasaki engine with Hydro-Gear transaxles for reliable and hardworking performance.
• Choose from 48- or 54-inch mower decks, featuring a fabricated, reinforced steel deck and standard notch blades that cut through the toughest turf and a seven-gallon fuel tank that requires less frequent refueling, saving time for operators.
• Removal of the operator pad reveals ample space and easy access to all serviceable components such as transaxles, drive belt, battery and fuses for simple maintenance and upkeep.
For more info: kioti.com
EXMARK VERTEX S-SERIES STAND-ON MOWER
The pitch: Exmark’s all-new Vertex S-Series stand-on zero-turn mower gives landscape professionals the productivity, versatility and ease of use they can rely on to perform every day.
• The Vertex design places the heaviest components low in the chassis to increase stability, maneuverability and traction.
• Available with a choice of 48-, 52- or 60-inch UltraCut Series 4 cutting decks, with single-point deck lift for easy, tools-free cut height changes.
• A choice of carbureted Kawasaki, or EFI Kohler commercial engines power Exmark’s hydro drive system to deliver ground speeds of up to 8.5mph.
For more info: Exmark.com
Explore the February 2022 Issue
Check out more from this issue and find you next story to read.
Latest from Lawn & Landscape
- Sperber Landscape Companies names Jeff Berg as CEO
- Horizon acquires ProWater Irrigation & Landscape Supply
- Patio plus
- Spring Meadow Nursery, HRI award Proven Winners scholarships
- Senske Services now operating in Colorado Springs
- Cuyahoga Community College wins NCLC in Mississippi
- Recession ready
- CASE previews new small articulated loader line