Toro Z Master 5000 Series EFI Propane Mower
The pitch: Toro offers the advantages of propane coupled with the Z Master Commercial series zero-turn in the Z Master 5000 Series EFI Propane Mower line.
- Comes standard with the Turbo Force cutting deck available in 60- and 72-inch widths.
- The unit features durable seven-gauge steel, robust cast iron spindle housings and high-strength steel blades.
- Each unit has a single propane tank that will hold 43.5 pounds of liquid propane.
For more information: Toro.com
BOB-CAT QuickCat Stand-On Mower
The pitch: The BOB-CAT QuickCat makes quick work of challenging commercial turf jobs.
- The QuickCat features a propane system from Alliance Small Engine, giving it powerful performance with lower emissions compared to gasoline or diesel.
- The DuraDeck cutting deck is a true-floating deck that comes in four sizes (36’, 48’, 52’ and 61’).
- BOB-CAT stands behind the QuickCat with a 6-year / 2,000 hour Mow With Confidence limited warranty.
For more information: Bobcatturf.com
Exmark Lazer Z S-Series Propane Zero-Turn Mower
The pitch: Exmark Lazer Z S-Series propane mowers feature electronic fuel injection (EFI), which increases fuel efficiency by up to 25 percent.
- Choice of 60- or 72-inch UltraCut Series 4 cutting decks for maximum productivity.
- Kohler Command EFI-Propane engine delivers easy starting with reduced fuel consumption.
- Exmark also offers a complete line of propane powered commercial walk-behind and stand-on riding mower models.
For more information: Exmark.com
John Deere Z930M ZTrak Zero-Turn Mowers
The pitch: The John Deere Z930M ZTrak mower provides professional landscapers with a powerful mowing solution capable of being equipped with a 33- or 43-pound propane conversion kit.
- A durable 60-inch Mulch On Demand deck allows operators to switch from side discharging to mulching with a single move of a lever.
- Optional Michelin X Tweel Turf Airless Radial Tires eliminate flats and reduce the cost of repairs and maintenance.
For more information: Deere.com
Explore the October 2018 Issue
Check out more from this issue and find you next story to read.
Latest from Lawn & Landscape
- CASE previews new small articulated loader line
- Kubota SVL75-3 compact track loader
- Kubota introduces new SVL75-3 compact track loader model
- Average Day: Episode 2
- Bartlett Tree Experts acquires two companies
- Albaugh announces acquisition of Corteva Agriscience’s Glyphosate Business
- Transform your workplace
- Taking the burden out of budgeting