MINNEAPOLIS, Minn. – Rainbow Treecare Scientific Advancements will be hosting a pair of educational Tree Health Care seminars on September 16 and 17. The first will be at Wellesley College in Massachusetts, and the second will be held at the Bartlett Arboretum in Stamford, Connecticut. The theme will be on “Preserving Our Legacy Trees.” ISA CEUs will be available for attendees and breakfast and lunch are included.
- Majestic Tree Protocol: The Value of Tree Preservation in a PHC Program
- Working With Consulting Arborists To Grow Tree Healthcare Business
- How to Improve Your Operational Efficiency for Tree Injections
- Oak Wilt Management Strategies
- Pest Alert and Update: Spotted Lanternfly
- Tree Health Care Equipment Field Demonstrations