Real Green by WorkWave, a provider of field service software and solutions to the green service industries, announces the launch of Real Green Forms.
Real Green integrated WorkWave’s form-generating capabilities into its core software solution after seeing the success it has had within WorkWave’s other software solutions. With Real Green Forms, green industry owners have a new option for generating and managing paperless contracts, proposals and other business forms.
“Real Green Forms is a proven, innovative forms solution that allows Real Green customers to create highly customizable, fillable forms that are fully integrated into the platform’s automation, enabling them to close sales faster, drive growth through efficiency and optimize customer experience,” said David F. Giannetto, CEO of WorkWave, the parent company of Real Green. “This is one of the many benefits of bringing together industry leaders. We can leverage features and add-on solutions that are helping our customers succeed across our different platforms, and more quickly deliver proven new features and functionality that our customers want. This gives our customers the most value they can get from WorkWave as their technology partner.”
Real Green Forms enhances the power and functionality of Real Green’s green software platform with a solution that allows customers to digitally capture all relevant information, including signatures, required to complete contracts and proposals and other business forms.
With Real Green Forms, users can:
- Create standardized, professional-looking PDF forms and documents, including lawncare and lawn maintenance proposals, contracts, surveys, checklists and more
- Build a library of reusable, shareable PDF templates
- Identify required fields and automatically pre-fill customer information before sending
- Add dynamic pricing to forms, contracts and invoices
- Send forms for signatures from any device and digitally capture customer and staff signatures
- Add forms to customer accounts
- Review, track and organize every document within Service Assistant 5 via Form Tracker
Real Green was acquired by WorkWave in June 2021.
For more information about Real Green, visit www.realgreen.com.