ROSWELL, Ga. – SiteOne Landscape Supply will host its Lawn Care Industry Virtual Forum on Sept. 29, 2020, from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. EST. Current and new customers can register for the complementary event at www.siteone.com/lawncareforum.
Topics will include:
- Business Building Resources for Lawn Care Operators, presented by FMC
- Setting a New Standard for Insect Control, presented by Syngenta
- Pre-Emergent Weed Control Strategies in Landscape Beds, presented by Bayer
- Best Practices for Chemical Applications, presented by BASF
- Post-Emergent Weed Control Strategies in Lawns, presented by NuFarm
- The Importance of Resistance Management and How to Implement Practices, presented by PBI Gordon
- Macroeconomic Trends and its Impact to Lawn Care, presented by Corteva
“We are appreciative for the sponsors that have helped to make this event come to life,” said Brian Rowan, VP, Category Management at SiteOne Landscape Supply Rowan. “Many CEOs and business owners look to these types of in-person events but, because of the pandemic, those aren’t happening. This event keeps businesses growing even during this difficult time.”
Individuals that attend all live sessions will be entered for a chance to win 250,000 SiteOne Partner Program Points ($3,475 value) – redeemable for a variety of items such as trips, merchandise, credit on account and more. Find answers to questions and register at www.siteone.com/lawncareforum.