In our inaugural technology report in 2018, 58% of landscapers said customers could pay for services online. In this report, that number jumps to 77%. That’s a great sign that more customers are embracing technology to make their lives — and their customers’ — easier.
Another area that shows the industry is embracing software more – when asked what types of technology they use at their company, 79% said mobile technology like smartphones and apps, which is a 42% increase from last year’s report.
Explore the June 2021 Issue
Check out more from this issue and find you next story to read.
Latest from Lawn & Landscape
- Team Engine launches AI-Driven translation tools
- Envu welcomes Price as head of U.S. turf & ornamentals business
- Act small, think big
- Yanmar to highlight new products at Equip Expo
- Top 5 Landscape Lighting Tips & Trends
- Ready, set, snow
- Student Spotlight: Episode 8
- SiteOne releases new LESCO Low Odor Broadleaf Herbicide