WILTON, Conn. – The Harvest Group has launched its Account Manager Online Training program to help companies coach their account managers into bringing positive results, internally and externally.
The program is the culmination of the collective hands-on experience of the Harvester team, a team that has spent years growing their own businesses as well as working with landscape companies of all sizes across the country.
The online video course offers tips and tactics to establish an effective account manager training program. The course also includes real-world examples and quiz questions to help account managers listen, learn and test their knowledge.
The course includes 11 training modules with more than 150 video lessons totaling 16 hours of content. Modules include:
- Module 1 – Selling enhancements
- Module 2 – Pricing and estimating enhancement jobs
- Module 3 – Building and sustaining customer relationships
- Module 4 – Retaining and renewing client contracts
- Module 5 – Time management
- Module 6 – Client conflict resolution
- Module 7 – Quality counts
- Module 8 – Conducting successful walkthroughs
- Module 9 – Success behaviors
- Module 10 – Job exits and turnover
- Module 11 – New job startups
The Harvest Group Account Manager Online Training program also includes exclusive access to a private Facebook Group and monthly conference call to share information, ask questions and get additional advice.
The Account Manager Training program is available for $895 and can be ordered by clicking here.