The Herring Group is hosting a free webinar Friday at 10 a.m. EST that focuses on the COVID-19 situation from the perspective of business owners.
During the webinar, they will cover three topics:
- Provide some industry-specific financial and operational recommendations.
- Describe how they are "reasoning through" this COVID-19 situation so that anyone can understand the context of their recommendations and form their own conclusions.
- Describe financial assistance that is available or may be forthcoming from the federal government.
To help attendees come to their own conclusions about the Herring Group's recommendations, they will answer the following questions:
- What is the real constraint that the government is attempting to manage through?
- Why won’t more testing solve the business issues?
- Is COVID-19 different from Swine Flu? If so, how?
- Why is there so much confusion around the death rate (and how is that likely to impact government actions)?