BLOOMINGTON, Minn. — The Toro® Horizon360™ business software is now available to landscape contractors looking to drive more profits and increase the efficiency and effectiveness of their businesses. Over 100 contractors tested this all-in-one software suite over the last 18 months, and with their feedback, Toro finetuned the software to meet landscape contractors' needs. Horizon360 allows landscape contractors to track the productivity of their crews and equipment, automate their billing process and enhance the time management of their business from the start to finish of every day and every season.
With Horizon360, there are no sign-on fees and no yearly contracts. Landscape contractors can take their business to new heights with the basic tier ($99/month with a 30-day free trial) or the enhanced tier ($199/month with a 60-day free trial) pricing categories. No matter which tier landscape contractors choose, Toro guarantees expert onboarding support at no extra charge.
"With more than a century of experience to draw on and several contractors who piloted and provided feedback on the software, we've developed Horizon360 to give contractors more data, better data and powerful tools," said Dave Francis, senior marketing manager at Toro. "We want to help users work smarter, not harder, and with Horizon360 business software, contractors will have what they need at their fingertips to analyze the effectiveness of their business and increase productivity on all fronts."
The Horizon360 software streamlines profitability for landscape contractors in several ways, but specifically enables operations to:
- Track crews: Horizon360 can track landscaping crews and monitor the progress of each task to ensure timely completion. Tracking devices are powered by 12-volt batteries and communicate directly with Horizon360 software once they're installed on a machine.
- Automate invoices: With the integration of QuickBooks online, users can sync employees, equipment and tasks with the software, saving hours when it comes to invoicing.
- Schedule jobs: From irrigation to snow removal and lawn maintenance, Horizon360 converts estimations into customers and jobs as soon as the work is ready to schedule. The Horizon360 scheduling tool helps assign work to employees and balance schedules, and it can help manage rain days by simply reassigning and rescheduling the work.
The Horizon360 business software is available now. To learn more about Horizon360, and to sign up, visit Horizon360.toro.com.
Toro also launched several new products in October, including the following:
- The Toro GrandStand MULTI FORCE Attachments including attachments to rake, aerate, bag, plow (leaves and snow), dethatch and blow (leaves and snow).
- The Toro 60V 21-inch Commercial Heavy-Duty Mower is powered with Toro’s 60-Volt, 7.5 Amp-hour battery that puts out 405 Watts per hour.
- The Toro Z Master 4000 zero-turn mower – features Toro’s patented MyRIDE suspension system and has a TURBO FORCE deck built with 7-gauge high-strength steel.
More information on these products can be found on Toro’s website.