The Novo 2Wire can convert any controller to 2Wire operation.
Underhill introduces the new Novo 2Wire Converter, which converts any controller (Rain Bird, Toro, Hunter) to 2Wire operation.
How 2Wire Works
• Only one pair of two wires runs from the controller to all valves in the system.
• 24 VAC power and address signal are sent over the same pair of wires.
• Valves are installed along the two-wire path. Each valve has an individual “field decoder” (or receiver switch) installed at the solenoid.
• Every valve field decoder/receiver has a unique address that identifies it to the controller. Signals are sent to each valve field decoder/receiver from the controller telling it when to open or close.
• Any existing or new commercial controller can easily be converted to two-wire operation with up to 63 stations.
• Novo controls 32 stations. Expandable in 8-station increments up to 63 stations.
• Quick, easy and reliable conversion of existing multi-wire controllers to 2Wire operation.
• 2Wire system are more cost-effective, requiring less labor and materials.
• Novo can be used with new 2Wire installations and “hybrid systems” (expansion of multi-wire installations).
• Features bold, backlit display.
* Indoor/outdoor. Waterproof enclosures.
* Built-in electrical diagnostics / fault finding.
• LightTouch button control.
• Up to two valves per decoder.