Get the details on the latest releases for 2013.
Cool Wave Pansy
- Cool Wave Pansies fill in landscapes fast, spreading up to 3 ft.
- Vibrant color in early-spring, or plant in fall – they’ll overwinter through zone 5 for three seasons of color.
- Cool Wave bounces back quickly from harsh rain and weather.
Spring Matrix Pansy
- The Matrix series of pansy has been restructured to better meet the needs of spring installations.
- New Spring Matrix flowers earlier with more uniformity across key clear landscape colors and mixes.
- Its large-size blooms won’t flop in flowerbeds and all colors can deliver at the same time.
Divine New Guinea Impatiens
- The Divine series is the disease-resistant impatiens from seed.
- Highly tolerant of Impatiens Downy Mildew, Divine is the landscape solution for the shade. Plants establish quickly with an expanded range of colors and mix options.
- The full, lush plants perform well in beds and containers.
Little Lucky Lantana
- Lantana are a great low-maintenance and low-water needs choice for landscapers.
- New Little Lucky from Ball FloraPlant remains compact with a low seed, resulting in a much longer flowering season, especially for southern locations.
- Available in four colors.
- The “new native” Sombrero series of Echinacea purpurea has vibrant perennial landscape color on very hardy plants (through zone 4).
- Features even flowering and plant height across the entire bed, and its tolerance to drought.
- Very well branched and floriferous for years of enjoyment. Available in four bright colors.