Avant 635 and Jib Boom
The Avant 635 combines power and maneuverability.
- Has a lifting capacity of 2,700 lbs., and a unit that is just 100 in. long.
- The high-flow auxiliary hydraulics runs almost any Avant attachment, and it comes with a self-leveling telescopic boom.
- The Avant Jib Boom has a maximum lifting height of 13 ft.
For more information: www.avanttecnousa.com
Dixie Chopper EFI Model
Dixie Chopper’s new 2960EFI zero-turn mower has been designed for fuel efficiency and for use in a variety of commercial applications.
- Model 2960EFI comes with a 60-in. cutting deck.
- It is powered by a 29-hp Kohler EFI (electronic fuel injection) engine.
- The Elite Cutting System on the Silver Eagle mower has a 1.75-in. blade overlap and uses Dixie Chopper’s patented X-Blade Technology.
For more information: www.dixiechopper.com
BugBarrier Tree Band
Landscape contractors and arborists can go green and control tree climbing insects with the BugBarrier Tree Band.
- The adhesive banding system is pesticide and pheromone free.
- The BugBarrier Tree Band consists of an adhesive film barrier to trap the insects.
- The adhesive side faces the tree, eliminating unsightly debris and keeping insect carcasses out of sight.
For more information: www.treebands.com
Hydropoint WeatherTRAK updates
HydroPoint Data Systems updated its WeatherTRAK.net and WeatherTRAK Central service.
- The WeatherTRAK Central all-in-one solutions suite integrates daily site-specific evapotranspiration (ET) weather data accurate down to one square kilometer.
- The WeatherTRAK.net centralized management is used to oversee the site and irrigation system.
- Users have mobile-only logins.
For more information: www.hydropoint.com.
SoilTech is a new environmentally-friendly liquid formula that combats soil compaction.
- Treats the root of soil compaction issues.
- Changes the structure of the soil through the re-aggregation of soil particles.
- Reverses the breakdown of soil aggregates.
For more information: www.soiltech.net
Toro Power Broom
Toro’s new 36-in. Power Broom was developed for commercial landscape contractors to use all year round.
- Equipped with a Kohler 208CC Command Pro Multi-Season engine that delivers 200 RPM to the broom head.
- The variable speed, shift on-the-fly transmission has six forward and two reverse positions.
- The wheels can be disengaged independently or simultaneously with trigger controls.
For more information: www.toro.com/professional