1. BOSS DXT Plows
The pitch: Featuring a dual-trip design, THE BOSS Snowplow introduces new 8’2” and 9’2” poly, steel and stainless steel DXT Plows providing plow and vehicle impact protection in a multi-position plow.
- The dual-trip design of the DXT delivers enhanced plow protection when striking hidden obstacles.
- The base angle trips independently, reducing impacts when lower obstacles, such as manhole covers, are hit.
- THE BOSS full moldboard trip protects against taller obstructions (6 inches or more), such as frozen snow banks when in vee, scoop and angled positions.
For more information: www.bossplow.com
2. Ariens Path-Pro Single-Stage Snowthrower
The pitch: Ariens Co. introduces the new Path-Pro single-stage snowthrower, which is lightweight, compact and maneuverable with an entry price of $399.
- The new model is small in size but designed to be durable enough for heavyweight use by professionals.
- It features a 21-in. clearing width and Ariens AX engines in 136cc or 208cc displacement options.
- The Path-Pro delivers a throwing distance of up to 35 feet.
For more information: www.ariens.com
3. FFC V-Blade
The pitch: The FFC V-Blade manufactured by Paladin Attachments attaches to skid-steers and compact wheel loaders up to operating weights of 13,200 lbs.
- They come in blade widths ranging from 60 to 120 inches.
- The FFC V-Blade offers a reversible cutting edge.
- Fully adjustable skid shoes allow the user to match operations to varying job conditions, while top and side pinch guards increase safety and keep the pivot area free of debris.
For more information: www.paladinattachments.com
4. FISHER XV2
The pitch: While retaining the best of the XtremeV V-plow, the FISHER XV2 adds performance and durability features that enhance V-plow productivity and reliability.
- Blades now rise from a 31” center height up to 39” at the outer edge on the 9’6” models.
- Stainless steel blades are available in 7’6”, 8’6” and 9’6” widths while the two widest blades are also available in 14-gauge steel.
- The enhanced center hinge now features three connection points for added strength plus a larger 1-1/4” diameter heat-treated center pin for more durability.
For more information: www.fisherplows.com
5. WESTERN 3 V-plow
The pitch: The WESTERN MVP 3 V-plow provides a whole new slant on V-plow performance and durability.
- Blades are available in 7½’, 8½’ and 9½’ widths in either powder-coated steel or poly material.
- Standard UltraLock double-acting cylinders hold the wings firmly in place for clean back-dragging while allowing you to lock both wings together to maneuver your plow as a straight blade.
- The MVP 3 also incorporates the enhanced UltraMount 2 mounting system with its new one-piece frame design.
For more information: www.westernplows.com