Briggs & Stratton Snow Blower Engines 750 Series and 950 Series
The pitch: The new 750 Series and 950 Series engines for snow blowers deliver powerful performance and dependable starting.
- Built with dual ball bearings and a Dura-Bore cast iron cylinder sleeve to reduce engine wear.
- Equipped with large, easy to use controls and a mitt-grip handle for quick, easy starts.
- A large capacity, 3.2 quart fuel tank for extended running time.
- Available with an optional 110-volt electric starter.
For more information: www.briggsandstratton.com
Buyers Products SnowDogg VMD Series Medium-Duty V-Plow
The pitch: Buyers Products offers the SnowDogg VMD Series medium-duty V-plow specifically designed for half-ton pickups and sport utility vehicles.
- The medium-duty V-plow uses the same hydraulics and hinges of larger VX plow models, designed for 3/4-ton and larger trucks.
- Designed specifically for smaller half-ton vehicles, the medium-duty V-plow features a stainless steel, corrosion-free moldboard.
- The plow’s lift arm also provides 35-degree vertical travel.
For more information: www.buyersproducts.com
Caterpillar D Series Skid-Steer
The pitch: The 272D XHP and 299D XHP, replace the C series and are the largest, most powerful skid-steers Caterpillar has ever built.
- Net horsepower increases for the new D Series models range from 5-18 percent and flywheel torque is increased from 13-27 percent.
- The new engine uses a redesigned air intake path for added efficiency, and a dealer installed pre-cleaner kit is available for dusty, dirty applications.
- Larger lift cylinders on all four new D Series models provide a 19-percent boost in lifting force, compared with C Series models.
For more information: www.cat.com
John Deere 324J Compact Wheel Loader
The pitch: The John Deere 324J is a 74-hp compact wheel loader that combines outstanding maneuverability, travel speed, breakout force, reach and stability in an innovative package.
- Oscillating stereo steering delivers a smooth-turning radius.
- Features a spacious cab, extra uptime from sealed electrical connections, more durable axles, and extended service intervals.
- Equipped with an IT4 emission-certified engine, the 324J travels at speeds up to 19 mph.
For more information: www.deere.com
The pitch: The Snow Edge is intended for pushing, scraping, scooping, and dumping snow and sleet with your loader bucket on relatively flat surfaces.
- Rated for machines up to 60 horsepower.
- Fits cutting edges up to 1-in. thick.
- Top brackets extend down through slots in the main plate where they act as extra support cleats.
- Carriage bolt slots (opposed to recessed holes up through the bottom of the wear area) will not trap cinders and other abrasive material.
For more information: www.ratchetrake.com
Sheyenne Tooling and Mfg. 600CT Snowblower
The pitch: Sheyenne Tooling has developed its new 600CT snowblower for compact tractors.
- Features concentric-axis design, meaning the impeller and auger rotate on the same shaft.
- The standard quick-attach, front-mount design of the blower allows full articulation of the loader’s arms during operation.
- Has a 74-in. cutting width and a 28-in. cutting height for managing tall drifts and snow piles.
- The 18-in, four-blade impeller rotates the same direction as the auger to direct snow into the discharge chute.
For more information: www.sheyennemfg.com
SnowEx Electric-Powered Push Sprayer
The pitch: SnowEx presents its new SL-80 and SL-80SS push sprayers for ice management on sidewalks and other small areas.
- Available with a powder-coated steel frame (SL-80) or stainless steel frame (SL-80SS), both sprayers have a 12-gal, corrosion-resistant polyethylene tank.
- Each model includes an adjustable-height boomless nozzle, which sprays most salt brine and liquid ice melters up to 48-in. wide.
- The units also come with an adjustable spray wand for spot-spraying applications.
For more information: www.trynexfactory.com
The pitch: Terex introduces its new line of skid-steer loaders – vertical lift path and radius lift path – to complement its’ line of compact equipment.
- Offers 10.5-in. ground clearance and 26-degree rear angle of departure on medium-frame loaders (TSR50/60 and TSV50/60) and 29-degree on large-frame loaders (TSR70/80 and TSV 70/80).
- High-axle torque enables Terex skid-steer operators to push material, dig, grade and drive through the tough conditions.
- Terex skid-steer loaders also offer 25-gal. fuel tanks in the medium-frame loaders and 30-gal. fuel tanks in the large-frame models.
For more information: www.terex.com