You may have already had a storm, but it’s still not too late for new inventory.
1. Avant 2-Stage Snow Blower
The pitch: Paired with a rear-attaching salt spreader, the Avant is a compact option for snow removal.
- The Avant 2-Stage Snow Blower is available in 48 inches or 60 inches.
- Compatible with the Avant 600 or 700 series machines.
- The Avant 600 or 700 series can be equipped with the DLX cab, which is road-ready and has heat/AC for use year-round.
For more information: www.AvantTecnoUSA.com
2. BOSS VBX Spreader
The pitch: BOSS Snowplow introduces the VBX Spreader, its first V-Box Spreader featuring an 8-ft. poly hopper with 2 cubic yards of capacity.
- Customers can choose from both pintle chain and auger feed options.
- The VBX Spreader’s stainless steel drive train components are corrosion resistant for reduced maintenance and longer life.
- Both the pintle chain and the auger system feature a heavy-duty design for long life and reliability.
For more information: www.bossplow.com
3. Buyers Products Kabgard Window Protector
The pitch: Buyers Products introduces the newly designed Kabgard window protector to fit full-size pickup truck cabs.
- Kabgard window protectors provide a barrier that protects from items rubbing on, scratching or breaking cab windows.
- Supports common lighting accessories, including spot light, beacon and several models of light bars.
- Kabgard window protector mounts in existing stake pockets for quick, no-drill installation.
For more information: www.buyersproducts.com
4. Coil SumoSprings
The pitch: SuperSprings International have introduced a solution for light-duty vehicles equipped with snowplows, replacement bumpers, winches and hitches.
- New Coil SumoSprings slide between the turns of front and rear coil springs.
- Since their proprietary microcellular urethane material offers a progressive spring rate, they provide extra support for the suspension only when needed.
- The short, cylindrical Coil SumoSprings feature an “H”-shaped cross-section that helps hold them in place.
For more information: www.supersprings.com
5. JRB Snow Pusher
The pitch: The JRB Snow Pusher by Paladin Attachments works with skid-steers, loader backhoes and wheel loaders to remove up to 26 yards of snow at a time from roads, parking lots and airport runways.
- Its box construction gathers snow inside as it moves forward.
- Features a Universal Coupling System that attaches to any OEM machine.
- Solid steel forks prevent rusting caused by frequent exposure to wet snow.
For more information: www.paladinattachments.com.
6. North American Salt Co. Ice Melters
The pitch: North American Salt Co., a subsidiary of Compass Minerals, announces the launch of IceAway Turbo and IceAway Turbo Plus, two fast-acting, high-performance ice melters for commercial deicing professionals.
- Formulated with a blend of magnesium chloride, calcium chloride and sodium chloride.
- IceAway Turbo melts ice in temperatures as low as minus seven degrees Fahrenheit (minus 21 degrees Celsius).
- IceAway Turbo Plus works in temperatures as low as minus 10 degrees Fahrenheit (minus 23 degrees Celsius) and resists refreezing.
For more information: www.nasalt.com
7. SnowEx’s New Rotary Broom
The pitch: SnowEx introduces a new walk-behind rotary broom with a plow attachment for snow removal and other cleanup applications.
- Powered by a 160cc Honda GXV Series engine, the SS-4000 is designed to provide productivity for sidewalk applications.
- Features a floating pivotal broom head to adjust the trajectory of snow.
- The 16-in.-diameter broom is centrally driven, allowing the unit to work against obstacles from either the left- or right-hand side.
For more information: www.snowexproducts.com
8. Terramac RT9 Customized Cleats
The pitch: Terramac has introduced custom-made, removable cleats for its RT9 rubber track crawler carrier.
- The steel cleats provide a solution for contractors working in icy or snow-covered mountainous terrain, on extremely muddy ground or whenever additional traction is required.
- Exerting 4.9 psi when fully loaded, the RT9 can be used on sensitive ground conditions.
- Contractors are able to add or remove the cleats themselves in about an hour depending on the quantity
For more information: www.terramac.com
9. WESTERN MVP 3 V-plow Snow Plow
The pitch: The WESTERN MVP 3 V-plow provides a whole new slant on V-plow performance and durability.
- Blades are available in 7½-, 8½- and 9½-ft. widths in either powder-coated steel or poly material.
- The enhanced center hinge features three connection points for added strength, plus a larger 1-1/4-in. diameter heat-treated center pin means more durability.
- Standard UltraLock double-acting cylinders hold the wings firmly in place for clean back-dragging.
For more information: www.westernplows.com.