Billy Goat Dust-Free Debris Vacuum
The pitch: Billy Goat takes litter and leaf cleanup to the next level with the new 33-inch QUIETVAC.
- The new debris vacuum uses a cyclonic filtration and new dust-sock technology in the collection system to cut down on dust in dry conditions. It also runs quietly, at about 84.5 decibels.
- An optional on board hose kid expands to 10-feet allowing better reach when transitioning to clean between shrubs.
- The large capacity turf bag holds 51 gal. and loads/unloads with a two-latch bag system.
For more information: www.billygoat.com
CORE Hedge Trimmer
The pitch: CORE Outdoor Power released a handheld blower and hedge trimmer, both equipped with GasLess motor technology.
- The CB420 handheld blower (pictured) weighs 11 lbs. and produces winds up to 110 miles per hour.
- The 12-lbs. CHT410 hedge trimmer has run-times of up to 90 minutes.
- CORE Outdoor Power is also introducing the Quad Power Pak, which is compatible with all CORE products and functions as both a back pack, offering users four times the run time, and a mobile charging system.
For more information: www.coreoutdoorpower.com
Ditch Witch SK Line
The pitch: Ditch Witch has introduced two new compact tool carriers to the SK line.
- Replacing the SK650, the Ditch Witch SK750 and SK755 offer upgrades including design improvements, productivity enhancement and operator comfort.
- Includes 800 pounds of lift capacity, 81-inch lift height, 30 percent more ground clearance and a high-drive track system featuring bolt-on sprockets, wide track rollers and replaceable spindles.
- The SK series has an optional single-level joystick and a two-way auxiliary control foot pedal for the attachment.
For more information: www.ditchwitch.com
John Deere Z900
The pitch: The Z900 series of zero-turn mowers from John Deere gives contractors three choices: The B series, which has essential features at a cost-conscious price point; the M Series for large fleet owners in need of efficiency and the feature-rich R Series for those who want it all.
- The B Series offers a large fuel tank and professional-grade seats.
- The M Series has fuel-injected engines, Mulch On Demand decks and diagnostic capability.
- The R Series offers a hydraulic cross-porting system, and a Break-N-Go foot pedal start.
For more information: www.deere.com
Mean Green Walk-Behind-Mower
The pitch: Mean Green Products introduced its new WBX-33 lithium-powered commercial walk-behind.
- The 36-volt electric mower comes at a 33-inch deck, running on one lithium energy module for about a 2-4-hour running time at 4-5 miles per hour per charge.
- The mower runs at 73 decibels and 16 hp.
- Each lithium energy module weighs 50-70 lbs. and lasts up to 1,500 charge cycles.
For more information: www.meangreenproducts.com
Vermeer Brush Chipper
The pitch: With the ability to chip heavily branched material up to 9 in. in diameter, the Vermeer BC900XL can be used for line clearing and general cleanup needs.
- The BC900XL features a large 9- x 14-in. feed opening to help boost productivity by reducing the need to trim heavily branched material before feeding it into the chipper.
- A 33-in.-diameter disc rotates at 1,400 rpm.
- Two shear bars also have two usable edges to help extend wear life.
For more information: www.vermeer.com