Our 2022 report is now live!
As the industry, along with the rest of the country, begins to settle back into a more “normal” way of operating, most arrows are pointing up as far as pay, pricing and profits. In our Benchmarking Your Business report, we surveyed almost 600 landscape and lawn care professionals about the 3 “Ps” mentioned above along with other budget-related items.
We also have an online tool that allows you to find out how you measure up against companies across the country, which you can access at bit.ly/lawnbench.
How are contractors accounting for impending (and current) inflation? We covered that in this report. How do you get started on an effective budget, and what are lawn care contractors in particular doing to plan for the unprecedented? We covered that, too. But to read the full report in its entirety, click here.
Latest from Lawn & Landscape
- Takeuchi adds Baldwin, Wells to manager roles
- Mariani Landscape acquires Ed Castro Landscape
- Choose Joy
- Ewing taps Yarian as irrigation category manager
- 3 brands combine as Petitti Family of Farms
- VP Racing Fuels debuts EcoGen
- BrightView acquires Island Plant Company
- LMN introduces Job Costing Advisor