In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month, ECHO Incorporated fundraised for Twisted Pink, a Louisville-based organization that provides better access to care for people living with metastatic breast cancer, during Equip Exposition in Louisville this month. In addition to raising money and awareness for the disease, ECHO also debuted four new gas chainsaws, a 56V battery push lawn mower and a Speed-Feed Trimmer Head.
Each year during the show, ECHO works with a carver from Bear Hollow Wood Carvers (BHWC), who spends three days at ECHO’s outdoor demo area, carving statues using ECHO’s chainsaws. These statues are then donated to a non-profit organization where they’ll be raffled off; this year, Jason Emmons from BHWC was carving for Twisted Pink.
Additionally, ECHO sold custom-made breast cancer tee-shirts at the outdoor demo area, with 100% of the proceeds being donated to Twisted Pink. On top of Equip Exposition activities, a $5,000 corporate donation to Twisted Pink will be donated from ECHO, and each year, the company fundraises for Susan G. Komen via an annual employee shirt sale.
During the show, ECHO also launched four new gas chainsaws, a 56V battery push lawn mower and a Speed-Feed® Trimmer Head.
- CS-4010: Using a high-power 41.6cc 2-stroke engine and a dry weight of 9.4 lbs, the new CS- 4010 provides 13% more horsepower than the CS-400 and is ideal for cutting firewood and storm cleanup. Available Q4 2022.
- CS-4920: Equipped with a high-power 50.2cc 2-stroke commercial-grade engine, this saw was built for the farmer, rancher, large landowner or landscaper. Available Q1 2023.
- CS-2511TN & CS-2511PN: The two lightest gas-powered chainsaws in North America, featuring the new SpeedCut Nano 80TXL cutting system, a smaller chain chassis that is optimized for saws in the 1 to 3 horsepower range. Available Q2 2023.
- DLM-2100: A push lawn mower for homeowners, the newest addition to ECHO’s eFORCE™ 56V Battery System. Available Q1 2023.
- Speed-Feed® Trimmer Head: Contains a 25% capacity increase in trimmer line vs. Speed- Feed® 450 and 35% capacity increase in trimmer line vs. Speed-Feed® 400. Now available.
For more information, visit www.ECHO USA.com.