ExperiGreen Lawn Care recently acquired the residential lawn care customers of Greener Turf Lawn Fertilizing in the Detroit metro area.
ExperiGreen’s acquisition of the Greener Turf residential customers allows owner Scott Moore to focus his attention on the commercial customer base he has in the northern Detroit metro area.
READ MORE: ExperiGreen also acquired two Ohio companies this year
ExperiGreen began operations in 2017 and is headquartered in Mishawaka, Indiana, and Dublin, Ohio. It provides lawn care, perimeter pest control and mosquito control services in Columbus, Cincinnati, Detroit, Indianapolis, Chicago and Charlotte. Ornamental tree and shrub service is also available in Charlotte, Detroit and Chicago. The company has 125 employees across its locations.
Latest from Lawn & Landscape
- Student Spotlight: Episode 7
- ISOtunes debuts latest product
- FieldBin offers free software to California companies helping with weather recovery
- FieldRoutes announces new data declaration
- Avoiding close calls
- Greenius launches Custom Courses
- Zodega acquired by Lincoln Road Global Management
- Project EverGreen, SiteOne Landscape Supply team up for new incentive