Hardscape industry veteran Mike Hogan has been hired as segmental paving specialist for the southern U.S. for Pine Hall Brick Company.
Hogan is a former salesman for Brickworks Supply, where he sold Landmark Stone and prior to that, worked for Emser Tile in sales and customer service while managing store operations.
“Mike is well-qualified to work with our customers across the southern United States, given his familiarity with site-built systems and with sales,” says Ted Corvey, vice president of sales and marketing for Pine Hall Brick Company. “He increased local sales for Emser Tile by 37 percent in 2019 and we are glad that he has joined our team to help us increase our market share.”
Hogan lives in Mount Washington, Kentucky, with his wife Jackie and son Bryce.
He will report to Doug Rose, paver sales manager for Pine Hall Brick Company.
Latest from Lawn & Landscape
- Team Engine launches AI-Driven translation tools
- Envu welcomes Price as head of U.S. turf & ornamentals business
- Act small, think big
- Yanmar to highlight new products at Equip Expo
- Top 5 Landscape Lighting Tips & Trends
- Ready, set, snow
- Student Spotlight: Episode 8
- SiteOne releases new LESCO Low Odor Broadleaf Herbicide