The Integra Group, developer of BOSS Software, hired Katie Heck as an implementation specialist with the BOSS Client Success Team.
In her role, Heck will work with companies in the landscape and snow removal industries to identify best practices that will allow them to get the most out of their BOSS software and improve their operational and financial performance.
Heck’s familiarity with BOSS goes back to her nearly 15 years with Five Seasons Landscape Management in Reynoldsburg, Ohio. At Five Seasons, Heck served as the business manager as well as the BOSS Super User. In that role, she managed the company’s onboarding and implementation of the software for their full-service landscape and snow removal operations.
“I’m delighted to be a part of the Integra Group/BOSS team. With my years of experience in the landscaping industry and my previous hands-on BOSS software knowledge I’m looking forward to helping clients improve their business in many ways with the BOSS software,” Heck says. “It’s going to be exciting to see how our clients’ businesses excel when it comes to profit, operations, time management, and other areas they need to dial in on.”
Latest from Lawn & Landscape
- Cuyahoga Community College wins NCLC in Mississippi
- Recession ready
- CASE previews new small articulated loader line
- Kubota SVL75-3 compact track loader
- Kubota introduces new SVL75-3 compact track loader model
- Average Day: Episode 2
- Bartlett Tree Experts acquires two companies
- Albaugh announces acquisition of Corteva Agriscience’s Glyphosate Business