Jobber recently released its latest Home Service Economic Data Report, which gives insight into how the green industry continues to fare the economic climate.
Some key findings from the report include:
- June saw a record high of 27% growth year-over-year in new work scheduled, which slowed down slightly in Q3 but still remained very positive.
- Revenue growth in Green returned to pre-COVID levels in June with 10% growth year-over-year, and remained positive throughout Q3 as well.
- Through June and Q3, average invoice values have rebounded well and grew over 14% year-over-year in September.
To view the whole report, click here.
Latest from Lawn & Landscape
- Takeuchi adds Baldwin, Wells to manager roles
- Mariani Landscape acquires Ed Castro Landscape
- Choose Joy
- Ewing taps Yarian as irrigation category manager
- 3 brands combine as Petitti Family of Farms
- VP Racing Fuels debuts EcoGen
- BrightView acquires Island Plant Company
- LMN introduces Job Costing Advisor