Juniper landscaping, a landscape service provider that ranked No. 21 in Lawn & Landscape's 2019 Top 100 list, has acquired the assets of Green Source Landscape & Sports Turf in Fort Lauderdale.
This marks the second acquisition in the area for Juniper and the third on the east coast of Florida.
“We are excited about Jason and his team, they bring a depth of talent and expertise while expanding Juniper capabilities in the region.” says Brandon Duke, president of Juniper.
“Jason and his team have an excellent reputation in the market. They’re considered industry leaders, especially when it comes to sports turf management. I couldn’t be more optimistic about what the future holds for our east coast operations.” says Dan deMont, vice president of Juniper.
With this move Juniper now employees over 1200 people in Florida in 10 branches.
“The gained resources and experience joining Juniper is exciting and provides increased opportunity to our employees. We look forward to continuing work in this market and adding value to our customers.” says Jason Wingate, former CEO of Green Source.
Latest from Lawn & Landscape
- Cuyahoga Community College wins NCLC in Mississippi
- Recession ready
- CASE previews new small articulated loader line
- Kubota SVL75-3 compact track loader
- Kubota introduces new SVL75-3 compact track loader model
- Average Day: Episode 2
- Bartlett Tree Experts acquires two companies
- Albaugh announces acquisition of Corteva Agriscience’s Glyphosate Business