LOUISVILLE, Ky. — Kress, a professional-grade battery equipment company, unveiled its inaugural line of commercial-grade outdoor power equipment at the Equip Expo.
The company also released the new Kress CyberSystem features both 4Ah and 11Ah battery packs with the ability to recharge each 60v battery to 100% in only eight minutes. Additionally, each 60v CyberPack battery is capable of producing up to twice the power output and lasting up to 10 times longer than standard lithium-ion batteries.
Set for Q1 2023 availability, the new line-up of Kress commercial OPE — all of which is fully compatible with the 8-minute CyberSystem — includes:
- 60V 876cfm Commercial backpack blower
- 60V 21” Commercial self-propelled mower
- 60V 16.5” Commercial cordless grass trimmer
- 60V 16” Commercial brushless chainsaw
- Family of RTK robotic mowers with no boundary wire or local antenna
For more information about how to become a Kress dealer and to view the full lineup of Kress products, visit kress.com.