FORT WAYNE, Ind. – Franklin Electric named Ryan Johnson as the new vice president of sales-US/Canada for the North America Water Systems (NAWS) Business Unit. Johnson will manage all aspects of sales activities for the US and Canada markets, placing a strong focus on helping Franklin Electric achieve its vision of becoming an indispensable partner to its customers.
Johnson has 20 years of industry experience in motors, sales
“Ryan brings a proven track record of building strategies and sales teams focused on providing its customers with clear, differentiating value,” said Don Kenney, president, North America Water Systems and Vice President of Franklin Electric. “He is an operationally driven customer advocate that brings a fresh perspective being previously outside of the company. He has Midwest values, and understands the importance of building and managing fair and mutually beneficial partnerships. I have no doubt that Ryan brings the innovative outlook needed to support our progressing efforts as an organization.”
Born and raised in Indiana, Ryan will be located at Franklin Electric’s Fort Wayne, Indiana, headquarters. For more information about Franklin Electric and its products, visit Franklin-electric.com.
Latest from Lawn & Landscape
- Greenius launches Custom Courses
- Zodega acquired by Lincoln Road Global Management
- Project EverGreen, SiteOne Landscape Supply team up for new incentive
- ASV introduces the VT-100, VT-100 Forestry compact track loaders
- ECHO: Born Outdoors
- ECHO names Redman as new CEO
- Trinity Hunt, Riverside Services launch commercial landscaping platform
- New robot mower hits the market