RALEIGH, N.C. – Greenscape recently announced its merger with Turftenders, a Raleigh landscaping company that was established in 1981 and is owned and operated by Steve Hill.
Turftenders brings a team of over 35 employees to Greenscape, a commercial landscaping company that has served the North Carolina's "Triangle area" for nearly 40 years. With current branch locations in Raleigh, Durham, and Holly Springs, the merger allows for further expansion with an additional branch in north Raleigh, which will be led by Hill.
Greenscape retains all of Turftenders staff, and also intends to add several new positions to the team.
“Turftenders is a good fit strategically, logistically and culturally with our current business and helps move us towards our vision for the future," says Greenscape president Daniel Currin.
Latest from Lawn & Landscape
- CASE previews new small articulated loader line
- Kubota SVL75-3 compact track loader
- Kubota introduces new SVL75-3 compact track loader model
- Average Day: Episode 2
- Bartlett Tree Experts acquires two companies
- Albaugh announces acquisition of Corteva Agriscience’s Glyphosate Business
- Transform your workplace
- Taking the burden out of budgeting