SAINT PETER, Minn. – Spring Touch Lawn & Pest Control is searching the Midwest to find a military veteran to be the winner of a $30,000 franchise fee.
The winning veteran will become the owner of a Spring Touch franchise and will also receive training and mentoring from the founders, first year of strategic marketing, customer call center support and professional accounting included in the franchise fee prize.
This prize will enable the winning veteran to start their own business in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, North Dakota, South Dakota, Michigan or Illinois. Qualifying veterans can enter the giveaway at springtouchfranchise.com/operationstartnow.
“When I look back at my time in the Royal Australian Airforce, I can see how my military training and experience not only prepared me for running a
“Veterans are a great fit for our brand," says founder Marv Kottke. "Not only is our co-founder a veteran, but we have had many veterans enjoy working for our corporate store. They love getting to work outside, the variety of
Kottke founded Spring Touch Lawn & Pest Control in 1973 and now, alongside his son-in-law and daughter, has franchised the company to share their business model across the United States. For more information about Spring Touch, visit their website.
Latest from Lawn & Landscape
- Student Spotlight: Episode 7
- ISOtunes debuts latest product
- FieldBin offers free software to California companies helping with weather recovery
- FieldRoutes announces new data declaration
- Avoiding close calls
- Greenius launches Custom Courses
- Zodega acquired by Lincoln Road Global Management
- Project EverGreen, SiteOne Landscape Supply team up for new incentive