Landscape Management Network (LMN), launched job costing advisor, a comprehensive real-time cost tracking product. Job costing advisor enables granular visibility on labor, materials, equipment, subcontractors and other costs, automatically compares them to the job estimate, and highlights potential issues and recommends actions to improve costing accuracy. Job costing advisor complements existing LMN business tools such as budgeting, estimating, time tracking, invoicing and payments.
Job costing advisor allows landscapers, in real time, to have visibility into profit across multiple jobs and adjust pricing, training or processes as needed.
“Our new job costing advisor enables landscapers to establish a continuous improvement loop in their business,” said Mark Bradley, CEO and founder of LMN. “It empowers them to make every job profitable and run their business more efficiently, so they can invest in themselves, their team or better equipment that will in turn generate more profit and make their business more sustainable.”
● Track actual net profit including job costs and overhead
● Accurate, automated labor costing from Timesheets
● Vendor bills for material costs
● Simple manual adjustments for inventory and equipment costing
Pricing and Availability:
● Job costing advisor is free to start and available immediately to LMN Pro and Pro Plus customers. Additional information is available here.
● Job costing advisor is available at https://golmn.com/pricing.
● LMN Pro plans start at $297 + $19.97 per user, per month.
Latest from Lawn & Landscape
- Cuyahoga Community College wins NCLC in Mississippi
- Recession ready
- CASE previews new small articulated loader line
- Kubota SVL75-3 compact track loader
- Kubota introduces new SVL75-3 compact track loader model
- Average Day: Episode 2
- Bartlett Tree Experts acquires two companies
- Albaugh announces acquisition of Corteva Agriscience’s Glyphosate Business