ELIOT, Maine – Piscataqua Landscaping & Tree Service has acquired Jacquelyn Nooney Landscape. Owner Jackie Nooney, who has worked in the industry for 38 years, is retiring, coinciding with the sale of her company.
Since January began, JNL has been transitioning most of its staff over to Piscataqua to keep the teams in place for the existing JNL clientele.
“We have worked in the same neighborhoods and with some of the same clients as Jackie has over the years and this was an opportunity that is very aligned with our commitment to excellence when it comes to providing landscaping, tree care, and snow management services throughout the Seacoast," said President and CEO of Piscataqua Landscaping & Tree Service Justin Gamester. "It’s an honor for us to continue the fine work the JNL team has become known for over these past four decades and we plan to carry that commitment forward for many more years to come.”
Latest from Lawn & Landscape
- Greenius launches Custom Courses
- Zodega acquired by Lincoln Road Global Management
- Project EverGreen, SiteOne Landscape Supply team up for new incentive
- ASV introduces the VT-100, VT-100 Forestry compact track loaders
- ECHO: Born Outdoors
- ECHO names Redman as new CEO
- Trinity Hunt, Riverside Services launch commercial landscaping platform
- New robot mower hits the market