Scapes Environmental Design has promoted Rachel Sullivan as the company’s executive vice president. As EVP, Sullivan will help the company grow even more, with a focus on customer service and technology.
“I’m so excited to start a new chapter at Scapes,” Sullivan said. “I love working with customers to ensure they have the best experience possible, and this position allows me to put an even stronger focus on that.”
Since joining Scapes in 2010, Sullivan has played a critical role in separating Scapes from its competitors. She joined the company with a front-office role, ensuring customer satisfaction and handling requests and quotes. Sullivan quickly took on more responsibilities, including accounting and adding cutting edge digital systems that allowed Scapes to service more customers more efficiently. She made such an impact that President and CEO Jason Core knew he had to move her up the ranks of executive leadership.
“”Rachel’s drive, initiative and organizational skills are second to none,” Core said. “She has proven time and again that she can easily use her wide range of skills and her vision to make Scapes the leader in landscape design and maintenance. We are fortunate to have her in this role and look forward to more great things.”
Latest from Lawn & Landscape
- Greenius launches Custom Courses
- Zodega acquired by Lincoln Road Global Management
- Project EverGreen, SiteOne Landscape Supply team up for new incentive
- ASV introduces the VT-100, VT-100 Forestry compact track loaders
- ECHO: Born Outdoors
- ECHO names Redman as new CEO
- Trinity Hunt, Riverside Services launch commercial landscaping platform
- New robot mower hits the market