Sperber Landscape Companies has partnered with Idaho-based Trautman Lawn & Landscape Company.
Founded by husband-and-wife team Tal and Jennifer Trautman in 1988, Trautman Lawn & Landscape provides commercial landscape maintenance, installation and snow services in the greater Boise market.
Tal Trautman will continue his leadership of the company alongside wife Jennifer.
“The Sperber partnership will allow us to provide better benefits and opportunities for our existing employees and, will also, set the foundation for growth and expansion," Tal said. "We are excited about the additional resources, technology, and support from the Sperber team. We look forward to taking this business to the next level.”
“Trautman is an exceptional family-built company that is doing great work within a thriving market," said Founder and Executive Chairman Richard Sperber. "We are excited for the future as we join forces with Tal, Jennifer and their talented team, and continue our mission to build the nation’s best-in-class landscaping company.”
CCG Advisors exclusively represented the Trautman’s in the transaction. Brian Corbett, Founder & Managing Partner says, “Jennifer and Tal are great people and have built a fantastic maintenance company and know they will do well as a part of the Sperber family of companies.”
Latest from Lawn & Landscape
- Greenius launches Custom Courses
- Zodega acquired by Lincoln Road Global Management
- Project EverGreen, SiteOne Landscape Supply team up for new incentive
- ASV introduces the VT-100, VT-100 Forestry compact track loaders
- ECHO: Born Outdoors
- ECHO names Redman as new CEO
- Trinity Hunt, Riverside Services launch commercial landscaping platform
- New robot mower hits the market