Kelly Dowell and Jenna Richardson are hosting a six-week marketing program designed for lawn and landscape professionals. The series goes every Wednesday starting Oct. 25 at 2 p.m. EST.
The webinar program is hosted by The Landscape Marketers. Dowell won a 2017 Lawn & Landscape Emerging Leader award, and Richardson helped revamp Lawn Dawg's marketing strategy, turning the company into nearly a $16 million company before its acquisition.
The boot camp is limited to a small group of registrants to allow for effective conversations, customized deliverables, and immediate implementation.
Each session is recorded and eligible for NALP CEUs. Sessions are held online via Zoom and will cover the following topics:
- Intros & Prerequisites
- Marketing Strategy & Target Audience
- Website Traffic & Lead Gen
- Email Marketing & Upselling
- Social Media & Ads
- Budgeting & Goal Setting
To register and to learn more, click here.
Register at: https://www.thelandscapemarketers.com/
Latest from Lawn & Landscape
- Team Engine launches AI-Driven translation tools
- Envu welcomes Price as head of U.S. turf & ornamentals business
- Act small, think big
- Yanmar to highlight new products at Equip Expo
- Top 5 Landscape Lighting Tips & Trends
- Ready, set, snow
- Student Spotlight: Episode 8
- SiteOne releases new LESCO Low Odor Broadleaf Herbicide