United Rentals, Inc. announced its Blue Thursday Annual Equipment Sale will be held on Thursday, Nov. 17, 2022.
During the event, which takes place at 164 United Rentals locations across North America, companies and government organizations can browse an exceptional fleet of well-maintained used equipment, originally sourced from top-tier manufacturers. United Rentals offers more than 4,000 classes of equipment for sale, including aerial work platforms, earthmoving equipment, forklifts and material handling, lawn and landscape, light towers and generators and more.
For information on participating locations, visit the Blue Thursday page on UnitedRentals.com.
“Our Blue Thursday Annual Equipment Sale offers a wide variety of used, jobsite-tested equipment from top manufacturers that has been expertly maintained and consistently inspected in accordance with manufacturer specifications,” said Mike Durand, Senior Vice President, Sales & Operations, United Rentals. “Buying used machinery that requires a lower capital expenditure than new equipment along with a faster delivery time can be an excellent path for a company and its bottom-line.”
Latest from Lawn & Landscape
- Talbert Manufacturing exhibits customized 60CC-RC trailer
- Yanmar Compact Equipment debuts new line of compact track loaders
- Software that works as hard as you do
- Sperber Landscape Companies names Jeff Berg as CEO
- Horizon acquires ProWater Irrigation & Landscape Supply
- Patio plus
- Spring Meadow Nursery, HRI award Proven Winners scholarships
- Senske Services expands into Colorado Springs