VP Racing Fuels is accelerating its renewable fuel initiative with the launch of a new, renewable fuel, EcoGen.
EcoGen is the renewable, non-alcohol alternative to ethanol and butanol-based fuels found at the pump. VP Racing has engineered high-octane renewable gasoline components incorporated into gasoline to help meet the increasing demand for higher-octane, cleaner-burning fuels. VP Racing now offers EcoGen as a high-octane blendstock for alcohol-free gasoline.
"We are excited to launch this new innovation from VP," said Alan Cerwick, VP Racing's president and CEO. "With our experience in developing over 80 race fuels, our chemists applied their expertise to solving a problem and answering a need. Innovation is what VP is all about."
EcoGen from VP offers:
- Improved fuel economy (higher energy content than standard pump gas)
- Great for marine use (low water affinity)
- Up to 10% renewable content
- Reduced tailpipe pollutant emissions
- Reduced carbon emissions
- Friendly on fuel system components (no ethanol corrosion)
Latest from Lawn & Landscape
- Cuyahoga Community College wins NCLC in Mississippi
- Recession ready
- CASE previews new small articulated loader line
- Kubota SVL75-3 compact track loader
- Kubota introduces new SVL75-3 compact track loader model
- Average Day: Episode 2
- Bartlett Tree Experts acquires two companies
- Albaugh announces acquisition of Corteva Agriscience’s Glyphosate Business