PROKOZ, Inc., a cooperative group of independent distributors in the Turf and Ornamental Markets, has announced that Wilbur-Ellis and PROKOZ have reached an agreement in principle for Wilbur-Ellis to become the newest owner to join the family of companies.
“We are very excited about the possibility of Wilbur- Ellis joining the PROKOZ family,” said PROKOZ President John Johnson. “The entire team aligns very well with our values, and they would strengthen our position in the Professional Turf and Ornamental Markets by bringing a great deal of local experience and knowledge to PROKOZ’s partnerships, which we represent.”
“Wilbur-Ellis is thrilled about the prospect of joining PROKOZ. The organizational culture mirrors our company culture and PROKOZ strategically aligns with our company objectives and goals,” added Chris Moyer, Wilbur-Ellis Director of Supplier Relations, Pro Markets.
PROKOZ is a cooperative group of independent distributors that are engaged in the sale of professional products in the Turf and Ornamental Markets.
Latest from Lawn & Landscape
- New and improved
- Greg Harbison named new Fairway CEO
- Doosan rebrands as Develon
- Mrs. Brightside
- Kohler commemorates 150 years of business
- Sperber Landscape Companies adds Honolulu's Ultimate Innovations
- Quali-Pro hires Meola as Mid-Atlantic territory manager
- Takeuchi adds Baldwin, Wells to manager roles