Bobcat Company has expanded its grounds maintenance equipment lineup with the debut of the Bobcat® AT450 articulating tractor. The AT450 joins an extensive grounds maintenance product portfolio that Bobcat has strategically grown over the past five years.
This rugged and versatile machine excels at material handling, turf maintenance and snow removal, and is an ideal solution for hobby farms, commercial properties, golf courses and sports facilities.
The AT450 powers a variety of front-mounted, belt-driven attachments, and thanks to the machine’s four-wheel drive, low center of gravity and its ability to both articulate and oscillate, operators get enhanced stability across various types of terrain and conditions.
The AT450 features a 32-hp, liquid-cooled gasoline engine that produces generous power for front PTO attachments. With the articulating tractor's attachment system, operators have added versatility to put a host of attachments to work.
The lineup of nine available attachments includes a bucket, AirFX mower decks (61” & 72”), BrushCat mower, Flex Deck mower, flail cutter, snowblower, V-blade and turbine blower. Additional attachments will be available in the future.
Additional highlights of the AT450 include:
- An integrated hydraulic weight transfer and traction boost system delivers consistent, on-demand weight transfer that's fully adjustable from the operator's control panel.
- Easy-to-read system display to monitor system voltage, engine temperature and other major machine functions.
- Spacious legroom, an adjustable seat and standard foot pegs provide operators with all-day comfort and support.
- All-weather deluxe cab accessories/options (All-Weather Deluxe Cab Enclosure, Circulating Fan, Sunshade, Back-Up Beeper Kit, Suspension Seat, All-Weather Cab with Wiper Blade, ROPS Roll Bar with Seat Belt, HD Sunshade Canopy).
- Standard LED lights provide the visibility you need when natural light is low.