Greensmaster e1021 All-Electric Mower
February 2, 2021https://www.toro.com/en/golf/greensmowers
The new all-electric fixed-head Greensmaster e1021 mower from Toro takes electrical efficiency to a new level, allowing operators to mow up to 35,000 square feet (over 3,000 square meters) of turf on a single charge.
- A LCD screen gives the operator an instant view of the ongoing battery charge status and can also indicate diagnostics, machine hours, overall battery health and initiate backlapping.
- The quiet e1021 is just right for applications near homes, resorts and anywhere where noise restrictions or regulations are in place.
- Designed for minimal maintenance and a long service life, the e1021 helps courses get the after-cut appearance they want while saving labor and operational costs.
- The e1021 is built for operator comfort and ease of use. The telescopic handle adjusts easily to any operator, and the rubber isolated handle assembly reduces motion from walking so that the cut isn’t affected.
- Controls are easy to access and use, and the machine is compact and well balanced for excellent tracking and maneuverability.
If legal, would you make getting the COVID-19 vaccine mandatory for your employees?
- Yes for some employees