Hunter Pro-C Modular Controller
May 8, 2003http://www.hunterindustries.com
The Pro-C Controller series from Hunter Industries is a complete family of modular, full-featured residential and light commercial controllers.
No need to bring along a variety of different-sized controllers to see which one is best for the job. With its ability to customize to the particular size you need (from 3 to 15 stations), the Pro-C will always be the right choice. A modular system also makes inventory a breeze–there are only three different units to stock (indoor cabinets, outdoor cabinets and station modules). But, modularity isn’t all this controller has to offer, with great features such as three programs with multiple start times, independent day scheduling options, “one touch” manual start and rapid advance, a programmable event day off, robust heavy-duty locking plastic cabinet, and superior surge protection. Pro-C: delivering maximum flexibility for landscapes that require a minimal number of stations.
- Versatile modular design -- Simplified inventory management; easily customize unit to desired number of stations U.S. Patent # 6,842,667
- Large LCD display for simplified programming -- easy to read for schedule review and entry
- Three programs (A ,B, C) with multiple start times -- Independent programming handles many different watering requirements
- Choice of independent day scheduling options -- Days of the week, odd/even or 31-day interval for maximum flexibility
- Global water budget/seasonal adjustment -- Easily change run time of all zones from 10% to 150%
- Non-volatile memory -- Holds programs indefinitely; excellent insurance against unreliable power
- Superior surge protection and self-diagnostic short circuit protection -- Microcircuits are protected from electrical spikes, no fuses to worry about
- Remote control ready -- Supplied with connection for SRR and ICR remote controls