K9 2400 utility vehicle
KIOTI Tractor introduced its K9 2400 model of utility vehicle, which joins the MECHRON Series as part of an expanded utility vehicle product offering.
• Vehicles come with contemporary styling, enhanced ergonomics and additional storage.
• Benefits include automotive-style dash configuration, tilt steering and front/rear independent dual A-arm suspension with CV joint guards.
• It features a 24 horsepower, 3-cylinder, in-line vertical, water-cooled Daedong diesel engine with a ground speed of 31 mph.
• K9 2400 comes with an all-metal bed with a 1,102-pound capacity and an optional hydraulic dump kit.
• Standard features include a spray-in bed liner, hydraulic power steering and towing capacity of 1,300 pounds as well as payload capacity of 1,598 pounds.
For more information, http://www.kioti.com/.