February 9, 2015http://www.dixiechopper.com
Dixie Chopper expands the product line for 2015 with the all new Pursuit series for commercial contractors who need to make a big impact with a small footprint. Complement your existing zero-turn fleet with the Pursuit Walk-behind.
• Range of Deck Widths – Choose from three compact deck sizes (32", 36", and 44") built to fit into tight areas that require precise maneuverability.
• Power and More Power – Equipped with a powerful 18 horsepower Professional series engine from Briggs & Stratton® to cut through tall grass quickly.
• Drivetrain Options – Choose a single-drive or dualdrive model that fits your application best.
• Service Points – Keep up on regular maintenance with several convenient grease points.
• Light a Path – Dual-drive models come standard with a light kit to finish the job past sundown.