24-inch stand-on aerator
February 21, 2018http://www.exmark.com
The 24-inch Aerator was designed to make quick work of small or gated properties.
- Fits through 36-inch gates
- Increased efficiency of the dual-hydro drive system reduces horsepower requirements, while offering speed control up to 6.8-mph.
- The Smart Controller adds a level of intelligence to the 24-inch Aerator, tracking machine hours and providing maintenance reminders, while also providing a clear LCD screen, advanced settings, service resets and electronic depth control.
- The electronic tine depth control offers tool-less adjustment of tine engagement from 0.5-inches to 5.0-inches, in half-inch increments, to allow for consistent core depth across a property.
- The foot activated hydraulic tine control frees the operator’s hands to control the machine. The hydraulic down force is set by the operator to provide increased stability and operator comfort.
- Exmark also incorporated isolation bumpers into the operator platform to reduce bumps and vibration felt by the operator.
For more info visit exmark.com
What's your biggest labor management problem?