MH60D mulching head
John Deere's MH60D mulching head is the latest addition to the Worksite Pro lineup.
Designed to remove 8-inch (203-mm) trees and 12-inch (305-mm) stumps with ease, the MH60D model shreds underbrush
- 30 double-carbide tipped teeth
- The MH60D also works well below soil level for chewing out difficult stumps.
- A two-speed hydraulic system efficiently uses available horsepower. When the preset pressure level is attained, the motor automatically shifts to a higher displacement, increasing torque for reduced stalling and faster rotor-speed recovery time.
- A prominently positioned pressure gauge allows operators to easily monitor hydraulic operating pressure.
- A 1,524-mm (60-inch) high-capacity, smooth rotor design reduces material drag and horsepower requirements.
- Oversized 64-mm (2.5-inch) sealed rotor bearings deliver long-term durability.
- A redesigned mulching chamber enables more efficient material flow and reduces wear points for optimized shredding performance.
- Internal counter-combs help shatter incoming material, creating finer mulch.
- Optional knife tools allow smoother cutting and finer chip size.
- For added durability, the attachment’s three-position heavy-duty push bar helps protect the carrier while toppling tree or brush.
- The door cylinder inside the frame body is better protected, while the enhanced frame construction and bolt-on skid shoes reduce debris buildup, extending wear life.
Visit JohnDeere.com for more info.