BR 700 X backpack blower
The STIHL BR 700 X backpack blower (64.8 cc) delivers 34 newtons of blowing force and is designed for tasks like heavy debris cleanup and year-round use with its low-emission, fuel-efficient engine and low cost of operation.
Other features include:
- A simplified starting procedure and semi-automatic choke offers smooth, easy starts with a reduced chance of flooding.
- A one-touch stop switch allows the user to turn off the engine with the press of a button. When the engine is off, the one-touch stop switch automatically returns the blower to the start position, saving users time and reducing the chance of flooding the engine when restarting.
- The control handle adjusts without the need of tools
- Two blower tube lengths allow the user to quickly adjust the length for a variety of user heights and cleanup applications.
- Standard comfort elements include an adjustable support harness, rubberized handle grips, anti-vibration system, extra-wide straps and backpack pad.
Visit stihlusa.com for more info.