Stander X Gen 2
Wright Manufacturing introduced its Stander X Gen 2 mower at the GIE+EXPO 2017 trade show in Louisville, Kentucky, which improves on the original Stander X introduced in 2013.
• The Stander X Gen 2 is available with Aero Core deck widths of 48 inches, 52 inches or 61 inches, and engines range from 22 to 24 horsepower.
• With no seat, seat belts or arm rests, operators can step off for quick exit or to pick up debris.
• The mower’s low center of gravity and large wheels improve the machine’s stability, even on hillsides.
• Gen 2 features an 8-gallon fuel tank, a push-button deck-height adjustment lever and larger frame tubes.
• The mower offers easy access to the hydro oil filter and it comes with heavy-duty control rod ends.
Visit wrightmfg.com for more details.