July sessions kick off in Minneapolis, Chicago and Detroit.
Snowfighters Institute released the locations for the first three (3) of 10 one-day seminars, put on by John Allin, CSP. Internationally respected snow and ice management expert and author of Managing Snow and Ice, 1st and 2nd Editions, John Allin will offer attendees a comprehensive look at current snow and ice management practices.
This full-day seminar will feature complete information on how to manage every aspect of owning and operating a snow and ice removal operation from pricing to plowing. The day will be full of information regarding pricing jobs, growing your business, deicing, insurance and liability issues, contracts and more!
Attendees will walk away from the seminars with expanded knowledge on:
- How to improve operational efficiencies
- How to sharpen financial management practices and add more to their bottom line.
- How to identify strategies for improving marketing efforts to secure additional contracts or how to add snow management to existing service offerings.
- How to apply what they have learned and raise the quality and effectiveness of their snow and ice management services.
- And will receive tips on estimating, contract structure and how to value a piece of business.
The first three cities are:
- July 8, 2013 - Minneapolis, MN - - Ramada Plaza Hotel, 1330 Industrial Blvd, Minneapolis, MN 55413
- July 10, 2013 – Chicago, IL - - Hilton Garden Inn, 2425 Barrington Road, Hoffman Estates, Illinois 60195
- July 12, 2013 - Detroit, MI – Holiday Inn Detroit Metro Airport, 8400 Merriman Road, Romulus, MI 48170
The one-day seminars will run from 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. (registration opens at 8:00 a.m. at each location). The registration fee is $495 per person. Registration includes all seminar materials and lunch.
Each attendee will receive a copy of the 2nd Edition of Managing Snow and Ice – long considered the bible of snow contractors wishing to grow their snow management operation.
Since we are well aware that you cannot learn everything you need to know in one day, all attendees will receive a $495 gift certificate to be applied to an in-house Snowfighters Institute event.
Future Locations are:
- August 5, 2011 – Boston, MA - - Hilton Boston Logan Airport, One Hotel Drive, Boston, MA 02128
- August 7, 2013 – Baltimore, MD - - Hampton Inn, 131 E. Redwood St., Baltimore, MD 21202
- August 9, 2013 – Newark, NJ - - Wyndham Garden Hotel, 550 Route 1 South, Newark, NJ 07114
- September 4, 2013 – Anchorage, AK - - O’Malley’s on the Green, 3651 O’Malley Road, Anchorage, AK 99507
- September 9, 2013 – Cincinnati, OH - - Crowne Plaza Cincinnati North, 11320 Chester Road, Cincinnati, OH 45246
- September 11, 2013 – Cleveland, OH - - Crowne Plaza Cleveland South, 5300 Rockside Road, Independence, OH 44131
- September 13, 2013 – Denver, CO - - Holiday Inn Select Denver – Cherry Creek, 455 South Colorado Blvd, Denver, CO 80246
To register, please call Snowfighters Institute 814-455-1991, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Walk-in’s are welcome.